Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Fast-flying Summer, Part I

I apologize for my lack of bloggingness. I have had many ideas in my head, but very little time to put it down nicely. To make up for it all, here's a nice long one on what we've been up to.

Making silly faces in "Mac" (a.k.a. the crib). I love the look Noah is giving Isaac.

Helping Noah play

Running in the sprinklers (everyone loves that)

Playing "pirates"-- Isaac is fascinated with killing me with swords and guns now. Nothing I say will convince him it's not cool!

Hanging out with Grandma Laney


Going on hikes in Provo and American Fork Canyons
Isaac watching a caterpillar crawl all over his hands
A classic shot of what Noah thought of the food at the Wagstaff Family Reunion
My two Handymen
Noah is my big, strong baby now. He has been sitting up for almost two months, just splendidly. He can eat rice, peas, green beans and oatmeal. We think he is teething, too. He grabs everything he can...sometimes a bad thing, sometimes a fun thing. He is pretty much an angel baby, though. Just very, very happy.
I would tell you more (I know you're all on the edge of your seats), but I simply cannot take the time. Isaac has just said "I got the hiccup" at least two-dozen times and we would all like to go outside at least once today. Besides, the blogger picture function is no longer...functional. So I'll have to continue with "Part II" next time!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your boys are probably two of the cutest boys out there! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far-how was the Wagstaff Reunion by the way? Also sorry about the power line coming out of your head-if I were a better photographer I definitely would have noticed!

Writing Group Blog said...

Noah is HUGE! When did that happen? Wow, that is amazing. Love you!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I'm not sure what is more shocking to me- seeing how big the boys are getting, or all of the lush green grass and plants in your pictures, lol. We MISS you guys sooo much! I'm so sad that you are moving further away without us squeezing in a visit. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far. Oh and Nile loves to shoot and kill me too, what's with these boys? lol.

Laurel said...

That first shot is classic!