Thursday, September 27, 2012

So Long, Kindergarten!

Isaac's last day of Kindergarten came earlier than the rest of his classmates'. I was worried about taking him out early for a lot of reasons, but we couldn't get around it. Luckily, it turned out to be a really special day for him and for everyone in his class.
His teacher is the BEST. I've never seen the likes of her. She LOVES the kids and the kids love her. I know Isaac and I do. Here she is with three days' worth of teacher appreciation presents from us.

Isaac was presented with his certificate of completion and, best of all...
...a book she compiled for each student, "Letters From My Friends." It is so special, complete with pictures they drew of him, spiky bangs and all. She did something similar for his birthday--sweet, huh?

They are a pretty close-knit group. I love them at this age!

They practiced their last day's presentation for parents on Isaac's family. "Start spreading the news..."



With Cody, his good buddy.
Can you see why we were reluctant to go?

No comments: