Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'm a Little Teapot

Okay, enough catch-up!

This was from last Saturday. Ellie had her first dance recital! She was so excited to be there! She even sat well after her performance and watched every other number with fascination. Her arm was around my neck for just about the whole time. I wish I had taken some pictures of Noah--when we finally got he and Isaac to sit, he was also fascinated--actually trying to dance along with whatever the dancers were doing! It was adorable.


From her last day at dance class (the dress rehearsal)--



Just for good measure. This is how it usually is with this age!

And this...is me. Any similarities?





2 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh, oh oh!!! Now THIS brings back memories! INSANE how alike you two look. I wish I could see Noah & Isaac on the side!

Noelle said...

Oh, oh, oh! Now this brings back memories. It's INSANE how alike you two are!! So adorable. I just wish I could see little Noah dancing on the side... Sigh. I love you Laneys!