Saturday, March 5, 2016

Christmas Break 2014 Pt 4

Playground
If there's anything more fun than having my family in town, it's getting to outright play together at a random playground. If there's anything more fortunate than being able to do that, it's having Jared around with the camera to capture some of the fun.


Somehow, we missed capturing Danny and Isaac, who were very active at the playground in their own sneaky shenanigans.
Uncle "Fun" Dave

Grandchild #1--such a great role model for his cousins!

Super Fun & Cute Drew

Ellie always enjoys a good time at the playground

Pregger mama ME.

My little Monkey Ninja

This KID! He's so handsome, but he's also a SWEETHEART.










Oh, this sweet girl. I haven't seen her have this much fun since she was a toddler!

My Mom. SUCH a fun lady!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I don't know how I missed this one. I've seen a few of these pictures in the calendars, but my, how these photos with the commentary did my heart good.