Saturday, July 22, 2017

March with Friends

We are going to miss our San Antonio friends when we move! In March we got to do a couple of fun activities with some of our besties.

Green Lunch at Wildhorse Sports Park



I think my favorite part of this day was what I didn't get a picture of: me playing volleyball with a bunch of young women I didn't really know before! Such sweet girls--it doesn't surprise me because I know all their mommas and siblings and they are sweet, too. But it was all fun. 

Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne


My favorite thing about this day was how well my kids get along with like-minded spirits. But then when Natalie had to go home early (she had a big sore on her toe and she wouldn't stay away from the mud & water), that got bumped to number 2. My favorite part about this day was how amazing my friends are. Alecia and Kate volunteered to have my older three kids stay, despite the fact that mud and wet clothes were inevitable. The kids had such a good time, too!

The main March activity other than these outings and homeschooling was...getting ready for a garage sale! No pictures, but it came and went and we had a lot of fun and learned a lot.



No comments: