Monday, August 14, 2017

Natalie's 2nd Birthday

If you know my baby girl, you know she loves Elmo. Oh, does she love Elmo!
So, OF COURSE we had to make her birthday have an Elmo theme. I don't think we've ever enjoyed a little one's party so much, from the planning and decorating to the celebration and watching her face as she enjoyed everything.


One of the snacks was Goldfish, in honor of Dorothy (Elmo's goldfish). Natalie felt like using utensils on this apprized appetizer.


Her face while hearing the birthday song is so priceless.
She approves!
Quite.

NiƱos approve.
Presents! This party just got unbelievably better! Elmos for everyone.
 The best thing I ever bought (to date) was this Elmo balloon. It provided hours (I'm not even kidding) of fun. I can still see in my mind: Noah running in the backyard with Elmo tied to him, seeming to chase him, and Natalie's in stitches. But the day it finally died, it was saluted for all its service.
 

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Are you kidding me?! An Elmo party?! Why do we not live closer? They are definitely kindred spirits.