Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blessing Day


Noah was blessed on Sunday, March 2, 2008. It was so nice to have so much family come! For those of you who may have missed this "blessed" occasion, here are some of the random shots that were taken:

It's always fun to have an excuse to get together with the cousins.


Rachel and little Benny...and the food (a main item of any shin-dig) in the background.


Joel's getting married this summer!


Isaac and Tanner always have a ball together.


No one can make them conform when they have each other.



Even the favorite Uncle Mike has his hands full!



Jared looks lost. You're in the right place, Jare. Just stay where you are.



Noah's cute little outfit had to be changed due to m. b. (massive blow-out) before the cameras came out, I'm afraid.




Four generations.


Three.


I can't believe we caught what looks like a little smile here. It was just after the blessing weekend that Noah truly began to smile socially. Very sweet stuff! He's always been quite content; just very serious about it.



Dorothy's family is so fun. We love 'em!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad that you got pictures of the man in Natalie's life! It is events like this that make me miss living in Utah...it just seems like we miss out on so much. It looks like it was a great day, and I can't believe how much bigger/longer Noah looked. He is such a cute baby-he has such a cute little face!

Trace Gibson said...

Oh yea! Thanks for letting the rest of us see the festivities. How FREAKING CUTE is my little newphew??? Noah's precious, but Isaac is seriously larger than life (and who told those two to GROW SO MUCH since we've been gone???) Oh my, I think I'll forward this whole post to our sister missionary (she reads them you know!). Thank you for all the great pictures, and we're sad that we missed it!

Trace Gibson said...

And how beautiful is our Mom? Oh I miss everyone so much!