Sunday, September 25, 2016

34th Bday for La (Just call me "Ma")

It's kind of unfair that Jared will always be 4 years older than me. One reason is that he pioneers these "old" ages and then they don't seem as old for me (Laurel). Still, whenever my kids call me old, I usually snap back with a retort that I'm not that old. And I have Jared to thank for that.

Thirty-four! It's kind of a great age to be with four cute kids and a totally fabulous husband. Here were my several celebrations of that milestone...

Jared brought me home a cupcake the night of my actual birthday.

Someone wanted to lick the box.

He always does the coolest cards!

The next night was my birthday dinner, complete with silly kids.

SUCH a delicious meal Jared made!

And this cheesecake...it tasted even better than it looked!


I got to make another wish!
The next morning was my unofficial birthday breakfast. Amazing.
We like to stretch out our celebrations, don't-ya-know. Yep, I am blessed.

No comments: