Saturday, September 24, 2016

Excuses, Excuses

I didn't want to ruin my September Streak! But I did. In my defense, I've been a tiny bit busier today because Isaac was hit by a truck while riding his bike. So I had to farm out all his siblings to friends' houses and take him in to get checked out. He is going to be fine, incidentally. Just a bruised sacrum. Thank Goodness! It could have been so so so much worse.

Here he is, waiting for his X-ray.
 See? I told you he's fine! He just can't sit down or stand up without pain; can't do anything strenuous for several days, and can't get in fights with his brother for a while. Not all bad.

2 comments:

mama laney said...

What? This just happened, like TODAY??? So sorry, but So glad he's ok; that's scary! Could have been so much worse! I just happened to have your blog up so I could catch up on all your recent posts, and saw this new one...All the best to Isaac, hope he heals quickly! Will he be able to sit through school? Give him a Grandma hug...<3

Noelle said...

Good grief, this poor boy! So glad he's okay. And hey- at least his teeth were okay, right?! But seriously, he already has some pretty good stories to tell!