Friday, October 7, 2016

Birthday Morning for a Six-Year Old Girlie


Little Miss turned 6! The boys made her these name signs on the coffee table the night before her big day, so I included them. A tradition we have is opening all family gifts right away, as soon as you wake up (it's a Laney thing). She was so grateful for all the love from her Grandma and aunts!

I love the tired-but-happy look!
 This particular post is extremely satisfying to make, because the wonderful hat you see below which was such a hit came from a certain aunt who is practically the only reader of this blog. I don't think we said "Thank you!" but, well: THANK YOU!
Ellie's wonderful teacher at school took this picture and sent it to me. I think she had a great day.
 
Her dreams came true when she got to go to Golden Corral with both her parents all to herself. She loved every minute. I love how she poses for pictures.

No comments: